OPTION T – THRILLER OF THE WEEK SPONSORSHIP (TOTW)
Target potential thriller readers by providing a free excerpt of between 3500-7500 words from your thriller book. For one week you can thrill on the Kindle Nation and BookLending.com websites and chill the over 129,000 opt-in Facebook fans with your publication.
Here’s the basic weekly calendar of Thriller of the Week elements:
- Day One (Friday) – We introduce your book to our readers with a prominent post on the KND website and Facebook pages, linked to prominent posts about your book on KND’s Mystery/Thriller search pages. (The posts go live in the early afternoon on Friday and remain live on KND throughout the week.)
- Day Two (Saturday) – Your book is featured on the BookLending.com Facebook page and also appears (if it qualifies with a discounted price and a strong review profile) in a BookGorilla Daily Deal email blast.
- Day Three (Sunday) – Your book is presented in a special Thriller of the Week sidebar widget on pages throughout the KND site. This widget remains live through Thursday night.
- Day Four (Monday) – Your book’s Thriller of the Week spot is featured in a post in our Kindle Nation Daily Digest email blast.
- Day Five (Tuesday) – Your book is featured in a free excerpt of 3500 to 7500 words on the KND site, which is amplified via the KND Facebook page and also sent out via email to all members of the BookLending Mystery/Thriller email list.
- Day Six (Wednesday) – Your book is featured in a post in our Kindle Nation Daily Digest email blast linking back to the free excerpt.
- Day Seven (Thursday) – KND features a “last call” post with a link to your book and the free excerpt.
- Please note that this weekly calendar is subject to fine-tuning in any given week, but each element will appear no later than the day referenced above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SENDING REQUIRED MATERIALS
To complete your sponsorship processing, please forward a copy of this email message to us at email@example.com with
- An e-copy of the entire book, as a review copy for us, in one of the following Kindle-compatible formats — MOBI, DOC, TXT, RTF, HTML, PDF — but NOT EPUB, AZW or DOC-X.
- Selecting and Sending an Excerpt: For TOTW sponsorships, your excerpt should run 3500-7500 words. When sending an excerpt, please use a Word document – the more current DOC-X file format seems to work best for us. Please do NOT use MOBI, PDF, or AZW. Starting your excerpt at the beginning of your book is likely to provide your prospective readers — and buyers — with the most convenient and friction-free experience.
We reserve the right to reject any sponsorship, and we will refund a prospective sponsor’s full payment immediately upon making such a determination.