Melissa made excellent use of her Special Sponsored Post, which went out to 31,000 Facebook fans, 5,100 paid Kindle subscribers, and 16,000 opt-in email subscribers:
Kindle Nation Bargain Book Alert: LOAD UP YOUR KINDLE! 36 Great Books , 99 CENTS EACH Proudly Presented By WoMen’s Literary Cafe to Celebrate the Launch of award-winning, bestselling author Melissa Foster’s third release, COME BACK TO ME! http://bit.ly/s31pdC
Here’s what she said a while back about her experience as a Kindle Nation sponsor:
“With three books to market and more on the way, there’s only one place to turn for guaranteed results–Kindle Nation Daily has my vote for the best results producing sponsorship ads around.” August 2011, went from 20,140 to 824.
Check these links for more information about Kindle Nation’s sponsorship programs:
- Sponsorship Opportunities with Availability This Year – While They Last!
- Other Popular Sponsorship Opportunities for Your 2012 Marketing Plans
- The Proof is in the Pudding: Testimonials from Our Sponsors
- Essential Sponsorship Tips and Things to Keep in Mind
- Check Out Our Track Record for Sponsorship Results
- eBookTracker Free Data Service for Authors, Readers, and Publishers
- Stay Connected with Our Community of Authors and Publishers and Be the First to Learn About New Opportunities by “Liking” Our IndieKindle Facebook Page
Please note: Once you have signed up for a sponsorship, please visit our Kindle Nation Sponsorship Program – Landing Page for Sponsors to expedite the process of scheduling your sponsorship date(s).